Service delivery consultation
- Category: Consultation and feedback
- Last Updated: 27 March 2015
Consultation is how we find out your views and understand the wants and needs of communities. This page details current and previous consultations and provides links to find out more about each one.
On this page:
The Council is committed to working together with local people to address issues that effect them and where they live. Consultation is how we find out your views and understand the wants and needs of communities. The Council strives to ensure its activities are designed to meet the needs of all our communities and customers. Your views can influence and inform our future decision making.
Listed below are any current and open consultations for you to add your views.
Details of past consultations are also provided for your information.
Please click on the links below to find out more.
- Budget Consultation - Closing date: Friday 6 January 2017
- Local List Validation of Planning Applications and other Consents
- Malton Food Enterprise Zone: Draft Local Development Order at Land At Edenhouse Road
- Consultation on Identification and Review of Visually Important Undeveloped Areas
- Council Tax Support 2017/18 Consultation
- Budget Consultation - Closing Date: Friday 18 December 2015
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Draft Charging Schedule
- Licensing Act Consultation
- Review of Polling Districts, Polling Places and Polling Stations
- Settrington Village Design Statement