Ryedale District Council

Fire certificates - hotels/boarding houses

fire service logoThe local fire authority is responsible for inspecting premises and issuing any certificate that may be required by hotels and boarding houses.

Please note that this service is not provided by Ryedale District Council but by North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service. Please visit their website for further information.


Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.

Website status

We will report here on any changes to web services.

25 May 2017: We are currently unable to process credit and debit card payments online and over the phone due to an issue with our payment system. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience.

» Website feedback

You are here: Home All services Business and economy Health and safety at work Fire certificates - hotels/boarding houses