Ryedale District Council

Feed hygiene registration

Registration with the local authority of all businesses that make, use or market animal feeds (including farms but excluding pet food retailers). Businesses already registered with other official schemes do not need to make a new registration.

More information is available from the Food Standards Agency.

Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.

Website status

We will report here on any changes to web services.

25 May 2017: We are currently unable to process credit and debit card payments online and over the phone due to an issue with our payment system. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience.

» Website feedback

You are here: Home All services Business and economy Licensing and regulation Animal licensing Feed hygiene registration