Ryedale District Council

Building and construction licensing

NYCCThis service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council. For more information, please visit their Licences and Permits webpage.


There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.

Contact us

Ryedale District Council
Ryedale House, Old Malton Road
Malton, North Yorkshire
YO17 7HH

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

You are here: Home All services Business and economy Licensing and regulation Building and construction licensing