Ryedale District Council

Civil marriage and civil partnerships venue licence

Please note that this service is not provided by Ryedale District Council. Information on this service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council.

NYCCUnder the The Marriages (Approved Premises) Regulations 1995 the owner or manager of any venue planning to host civil marriages or other celebratory ceremonies must have a valid licence.

Visit North Yorkshire County Council website for more information.


Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Your feedback

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.
You are here: Home All services Business and economy Licensing and regulation Business and markets licensing Civil marriage and civil partnership venue licence