Ryedale District Council

Radioactive materials storage and transport

Please note that this service is not provided by Ryedale District Council. Information on this service is provided by the Depart for Transport.

Radioactive materials that are stored, used and transported are the subject of stringent legislative controls. The local fire authority should have plans that cover known sources and any sources in transit. The local fire authority may also have personnel who are specifically trained to deal with radiation incidents.

Information is available from the Department for Transport.



Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.
You are here: Home All services Business and economy Licensing and regulation Hazardous materials licensing Radioactive materials storage and transport