Ryedale District Council

Housing crime support

northyorkshirepoliceHow do I report a crime?

Please contact North Yorkshire Police  to report a crime on 101 for non-emergencies.

Can my landlord help me if I am the victim of a crime?

If you are a housing association tenant please contact your landlord for support in your tenancy. Your neighbourhood manager may be able to help tackle anti-social behaviour and neighbourhood problems.

Safer Ryedale Logo resizedWhat does the Council do about crime?

Ryedale District Council works in partnership with North Yorkshire Police and other local agencies, for more information please visit the Safer Ryedale website.


Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.
You are here: Home All services Housing Council and social housing Housing crime support