Tourist information centre
- Category: Tourism and travel
- Last Updated: 05 August 2016
Ryedale does not have a Tourist Information Centre (TIC).
Visit the Visit Ryedale website for all the information you need to enjoy getting out and about or staying in Ryedale.
When you are in Ryedale, you can visit one of our friendly ‘Visitor Information Points’ for free town maps, leaflets, advice and free wifi. These are at :
- The Cut Price Book Store – Helmsley YO62 5BL. Open every day except Christmas Day.
- Ryedale District Council Offices, Malton – YO17 7HH Open Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
- Pickering Visitor Information Point – Morlands Newsagents, 7 Market Place, Pickering YO18 7AA. Opening Hours - Monday - Saturday 05:00 - 17:30, Sunday 05:00 -12.30.