- Category: Site Legal and Disclaimers
- Last Updated: 20 August 2014
Information and guidance on how you may use and share the contents of this website, including linking to it.
The information featured on this website is the copyright of Ryedale District Council unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- reproduce the information accurately;
- not use the information in a misleading way;
- not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
You may establish links to this website.
If you have any queries with regard to this policy, please contact us.