Ryedale District Council

Sheep and goat movement licence

Please note that this service is not provided by Ryedale District Council. Information on this service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council.

NYCCAll sheep and goat movements must be recorded. More information is available on the North Yorkshire County Council website.



Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Your feedback

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.
You are here: Home All services Business and economy Licensing and regulation Animal licensing Sheep and goat movement licence