Ryedale District Council

Fireworks sales licence

Please note that this service is not provided by Ryedale District Council. Information on this service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council.

NYCCUnder the Explosives Acts 1875 to 1976, Fireworks Act 1975 to 1976, and Keeping of Fireworks Order 1959 a license is required to hold or sell fireworks in any premises. North Yorkshire County Council (jointly with local fire services) inspect premises to ensure that safety conditions are met prior to issuing a licence.


Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Your feedback

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.
You are here: Home All services Business and economy Licensing and regulation Hazardous materials licensing Fireworks sales licence