Ryedale District Council

Poisons licence

Please note that this service is not provided by Ryedale District Council. Information on this service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council.

NYCCRegistration of persons entitled to sell poisons included in part II of the poisons list. For a business to supply these products it must be registered with North Yorkshire County Council and retained on that their list of persons entitled to sell poisons.


Contact us

Ryedale District Council
Ryedale House, Old Malton Road
Malton, North Yorkshire
YO17 7HH

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us