Ryedale District Council

Tenant housing alterations

The Council is a non stock holding authority but several Housing Associations provide social housing in the district, including the main provider of social housing, Yorkshire Housing.

Yorkshire Housing LogoFor further information on housing repairs and facilities please contact Yorkshire Housing or telephone their Norton office 01653 600300 or the York office on 01904 754400.

Ryedale District Council is still a statutory housing authority and has a statutory duty to provide housing advice to those who request it on matters such as homelessness, rents, tenancy conditions, repairs, etc.

You can also email Housing Services at Ryedale District Council or phone 01653 600666 if you require assistance or to make an appointment through our customer services team.


Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.

Website status

We will report here on any changes to web services.

25 May 2017: We are currently unable to process credit and debit card payments online and over the phone due to an issue with our payment system. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience.

» Website feedback

You are here: Home All services Housing Improvements and repairs Tenant housing alterations